About me

 My name is Tyson Bowes-O'hern, I am currently finishing up my first year at LBCC while living in corvallis. I was recently accepted into the partnership program with OSU, so this coming term I will be taking classes on both campuses. My reasoning for choosing this course particularly over summer term was the fact that my roommate told me it is a fairly fun and interesting class, and that's how I like my summers to go. I am working towards my business administration degree, though it's very possible I will choose a different path in the business field. As far as marketing goes, I think the topic as a whole is interesting, and I am excited to learn the basics, and maybe move onto future marketing related classes. 

Outside of school I have a few things I am very invested in. First I spend almost all of my time with friends, its something I can never get bored of. Second, I love video games, specifically computer games, and computers themselves. I built my own PC when I was 14, and have been invested in them ever since. Lastly, and most importantly, I love cars. I have a 2008 BMW 335i, which is a twin turbo inline six cylinder, and over the past two years of ownership I have done a substantial amount of work, including an entire engine swap. At this point it is making around 500hp to the wheels, witch is plenty of power to have too much fun with. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Americas favorite meat is now fake?

Social Listening